WERE YOU PRESCRIBED A MEDICATION DURING YOUR VISIT TO THE CENTER?
Drop it off and have it filled at the CommuniCare Pharmacy right here in the Medical Center!
Our office is open:
- Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Saturday from 10:00am to 4:00pm
- Sunday closed
Please call the office to confirm working hours as it might be different during COVID-19 pandemic.
We offer free parking for all of our patients!
1. Are you accepting new patients at CareExcellence Medical Center?
CareExcellence is now considering waiting list for the new patients! Contact a member of our team today to register your name. 780-488-8004
2. Do you take walk-ins?
Yes, we do take walk-ins. However, it is always recommended to make an appointment if at all possible. You can call a member of our team to book today. 780-488-8004
3. What do I need to bring with me when I visit the clinic?
Please be sure to bring a piece of photo ID and your Alberta Health Care card.
4. Do you do medical exams for drivers licences?
Yes, we do. These services are available to our own patients, as well as walk in patients. You can call our team to book a Drive Medical Exam. 780-488-8004
5. Do you do employment and sports physical exams?
Yes, we do. Many Sports, Employment Opportunities, and even certain Recreational Camps require a pre-participation physical examination by a physician. If you are required to have an exam, call today for an appointment. 780-488-8004